Monday, August 08, 2005

Raving Fans

I'm in the process of reading Raving Fans. I had to think long and hard if I have a single service that I use that would qualify as something I raved about. There is one I can think of - my auto insurance agent. That may be surprising to you, but they literally baby me with their service, and I'm comfortable calling them about anything. Other than that, I can't think of a single business that has turned me into a raving fan. What's worse, is that it appears to be getting worse rather than better. I hope in my own businesses that I have created some Raving Fans, and I'm confident that some of them are probably that. It is also an issue which I need to address more thoroughly. Is there any business that has converted you into a raving fan? A business that not only does the job right, but goes above and beyond?