Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Time to Write

I'm reminded of the good old Byrds tune, Turn, turn, turn. Good heavens, I hope so. There was a time when I lived to write. I looked forward to it every day. Now I find myself only occasionally being struck with good ideas. Part of it relates to a certain situation in my personal life which some of you are familiar with, which has placed limitations on my rights to express myself. The other part has more to do with frustrations with people, and the feeling of becoming jaded, as I listen to the news and follow the political spectrum along its course. Eventually, if all goes as I hope, I will be able to write again, with some regularity. For now, I just have to post when the moment strikes. Thanks to the few of you that still read. I enjoy your feedback. All the best.