Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Time at Last....

....For today, anyway. I've had a few minutes to write and read. I'm amazed at how much time this takes - and I'm even more amazed at the regular bloggers who manage it! I know I used to....back before relationships, kids, and crazy work schedules entered the picture. Okay, I've always had a crazy work schedule. A big thank you to those who still read and comment. Your comments are like fuel to my spirit and honey to my soul. And I'm not being poetic - it is true. I have always loved to write, and that some enjoy reading it is the sweetest reward I could ask. Life is good, overall. I'm abundantly happy and stressed at the same time. My life is wonderfully blessed, and I find that I am starting to see the larger picture of where this road has been taking me. Hopefully, my determination will not falter now. That is not to say it is easy. Some days I'm still ready to call it all quits and live off of welfare. Just kidding! But there are moments. Sometimes I just want to hold it all to me, and try to control everything, as though in some way I can control the fate of it all. Reality sets in, and I realize dreams have finally come to fruition, and I cannot do anything but live in each moment and appreciate each moment. That we could freeze time - just time, not life - and have what we treasure....for each second, for each minute, would last a lifetime. Each time something comes to detract from that precious existence that we strive to achieve, I determine to conquer it so that it will not return. That it was that simple. Now that I've waxed sentimental, I'll go to bed. It is an early clock that comes at 5:30AM. Good night all.