Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Red Ink

I don't know about anyone else, but I have been traumatized by the use of red ink by my teachers in school. I know they thought they were doing the right thing by using red ink with which to make corrections to my work more obvious. Let me tell you, the therapy I have received due to the misuse of ink color....I used run in fear at the sight of Hardees signs, those orange-red letters sending me into peroxisms of fright. Thank God they are practically out of business. And Staples stores.....I can't even tell you the hell they are for me. I can never buy those multiple color pen packs. Inevitably they have a weapon of abuse in them - those red ink pens. However, thanks to my psychiatrist and my beautiful little green (not red, thank God!) pills, I am now able to gaze upon the Target logo with little more than a flutter of anxiety.