Saturday, March 05, 2005

Non-blog

I haven't been posting much this week because, well - there hasn't been much to say. Perhaps I'm just uninspired right now. But politically, there is little going on and the biggest news of the week is that Martha Stewart returned to her posh NY digs after being incarcerated. Gee, I'm thrilled. Now someone who has a criminal record can live better than all of us and capitalize on it! Fabulous. I honestly don't think the woman should have been incarcerated in the first place. By all means, put her under house arrest and annoy the hell out of her for a few years....but why should someone with that much capital live off the state for 6 months for a white-collar crime? I hardly think she is destined to murder or rape anyone. So why keep her off the streets? There has got to be a better way. I'll try to come up with some inspiration this week. Feel free to assist.