Monday, November 08, 2004

Moral Values

Wow. Now there's a campaign issue. The exit polls say people who voted for Bush felt moral values were an important part of why they voted for him. Imagine that. I just can't believe I live in a country where moral values would even begin to be part of our core beliefs. What a bunch of hicks and ignorant people. Just imagine what they are teaching their children. Those idiots with strong moral values ruined this election. To think that they placed more value in character and moral beliefs than in Bruce Springsteen and Michael Moore....I think I'm going to join those moving to Europe and Canada. I can barely stomach living in a country where morals are held so high in esteem - and our popular celebrities and their opinions are ignored. ::end sarcasm::