Saturday, October 30, 2004

Okay, Okay, I'm Such a Girl

As a more light-hearted posting moment.... I just recently checked my counter stats. I try not to do this very often, merely because I want to write for reasons other than my ego. Yeah, I know, this is what I keep trying to tell myself. ::sighs:: Anyway, I am intensely flattered by those who have referenced me on their site. It is extraordinarily complimentary, and I appreciate it more than I can describe. Much thanks to the AnalPhilosopher for his mentions of my site....whenever he mentions my site, the numbers shoot up! Naked Villainy has linked me and since then....WOW! The power of a blogroll has been proven! There are many others, and I can only say thank you. I was often told that I would never be much of a writer (my 10th, 11th, and 12th grade English teachers decided to avail me of this advice on many occasions), so as you can imagine, I'm feelin' mighty fine about my blog and its success. It might be small, but it's mine, and I'm darn proud....and humble. Thanks to all.