Friday, October 01, 2004

Mistakes

I am always amazed at the quality of writing in the blogs that I read. Of course, the points are excellent as well, but to be able to draw out a reader to the point of reaching their intelligence and their emotion....that is a gift few writers have. Peg Kaplan is one of those few writers. Her posts always fascinate me, though I admit, sometimes I skim them....she is too darn smart for me at times. This one I just looked over, and then returned to the beginning and read it again. It is !@#$% unbelievable. She makes an excellent analogy - having been married to a Jew, and still carrying a Jewish last name, I understand a little bit of what she is saying. By the end of this post, if you are unaffected, you better check into some sensitivity classes. You can't read this and walk away without feeling, and thinking about, it.