Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Life Check

I was recently told by a friend that he checks my site to see how things are going in my life. I like to think I am not too personal on my site (not up to offering my phone number for "good times, call here" yet), but I suppose my moods and well-being may be more obvious than I like to admit - har, har. Generally, if I'm not posting regularly, I'm working my ass off. If I'm posting regularly but dispassionately, I'm uninspired. If I'm posting and ranting, well - life is good. On some level, I am glad that I am not able to hide behind my writing. Part of what I enjoy is the honestly of ranting and getting your thoughts on the table. So if my "moods" (not one PMS comment from the peanut gallery, thank you very much) come through, then my integrity and truth are still in tact - and I suppose, that means whoever keeps moving my truth is not winning. ;)