Sunday, October 31, 2004

Football Fanatic

Okay, well, I'm not there just yet. But I was darn disappointed that I missed Phillies game against Baltimore this afternoon. Of course, it does not appear that I missed much, and I'm now watching the Patriots against Pittsburgh Steelers - which it appears the Steelers are going to pull through easily. I've wondered at my new fascination with football and baseball....and I think it comes from all the drama of the election. There is nothing to watch on TV! If it is not election rehash, it is foolish sitcoms, or (much worse) "reality" TV - certainly not any reality I'm familiar with, but that is what they call it, anyway. Watching football is enormously relaxing in comparison. And it gives me something to discuss with my coworkers that is not going to get me a black eye or make enemies. Now, back to the game....