Monday, October 11, 2004

Australian Times

I find myself reading the print news less and less lately....why bother when there are so many fantastic posts out there? (Yes, yes, I'm still reading the news....I just enjoy running through the blogrolls much, much more.) How many of us who are American know much about Australia? I hear of its beauty, its danger, its adventures....but its government and history are a mystery to me. Perhaps it is just the area in which I live, but no one I know is familiar with Australia's history either....as they are our ally and supporter, that seems sad. John Ray of Dissecting Leftism has an interesting post on their politics of late. I look forward to reading his comments on his home when he posts them, as they open up a door into Australia that I have never entered - not to mention, from a conservative viewpoint!