Thursday, September 02, 2004

I Guess She's Just Girlie

With all my running the past couple of days, blogging has been light. I have been keeping up with the RNC Convention via the radio and the reviews. I was able to hear snipets of Arnold Schwartzenegger's speech, with which I was impressed. It was heartfelt, it was honest, and it was direct. What more could you ask for? Of course, the Democrats are looking for any opportunity to slam him they can get, especially since he is an actor....we might be the land of possibilities, but don't think about politics unless your a blue blood - at least, to be a democrat. This editorial is yet someone else taking crack shots. Mind you, she can't say anything about his speech....because it was a good one. And she obviously finds it hard to believe that Republicans can be anything but right wing kooks. And they say Republicans are narrow-minded.