Thursday, September 16, 2004

Arlington Road

If you have ever seen the movie, Arlington Road, it definitely made you consider the possibility that terrorist acts involve more than just one perpetrator. And I am of the opinion that such acts, such as what happened on 9/11, are put together by more than just one wacko. Apparently John Kerry does not share my view.
Kerry also accused the Bush administration of setting back the war on terrorism by diverting its attention from Afghanistan and allowing Osama bin Laden, the Saudi fugitive in charge of the al Qaeda terrorist network, to escape and remain at large. Source
Hm. Seems to me that bin Laden has a lot less power now that we are blowing out some prime contributors to his cause. In addition, he can not work as anonymously and easily when the world is on the look out. I'm sure Kerry would have done a much better job catching one man rather than fighting the war on terrorism. Then again, which do you want? The capture of one man - or the defeat of the many who would fall into his footsteps if he were removed? Seems like a no-brainer to me....Guess that is why I like our dumb President.