Thursday, August 26, 2004

WOOHOO!!

Has anyone taken note of my counter lately? In another day or two, I'll turn 8,000 hits on my site since conception. I try not to look at my counter, as I write because I want to, not because people read it. Okay, maybe a little because people read it, but that is certainly not my main goal. ::glares:: Don't give me that smirk. Anyway, many thanks to all my co-bloggers and regular readers. You all keep me encouraged, knowledgeable, and curious - not to mention, I feel less alone in my principles and thoughts. And an extra special thanks to the AnalPhilosopher, Keith Burgess-Jackson, for the inspiration in the first place. If it wasn't for all his hate mail and thoughtful posts, I wouldn't have seen the excitement blogging could bring in the first place!